Over the last few years, international MBA programs are experiencing exceptional triumph with eminence. The starting salaries and jobs for MBA in Canada are exceedingly high. This has made MBA Canada ranking among the top ten in the world. The phenomenal degree affordability and flexibility has further added to the reputation of the Canadian MBA degrees. The extensive learning experience and comprehensive international exposure imparts appropriate skills, knowledge, and abilities of a student to take their career graph to new heights.
Unlike the conventional approach of learning, a management degree from top MBA schools in Canada has much more to endeavor ahead of one’s imagination. Apart from scouting career opportunities in the related fields, graduates from MBA in Canada universities will have high chances of becoming mentor in post-graduate institutions even without having a doctoral degree. MBA in Canada universities provide a great opportunity to turn your dreams of great career into reality, by meeting international standards of quality education at a considerably low study and living cost. International students who earn an MBA in Canada universities have exceptionally superior scope of career building, better business contacts, substantially good earnings and calculated growth opportunities.
So, take your initial step proceeding to earn your MBA in Canada by glimpsing the following useful information.
Academic Structure of MBA in Canada universities
MBA degree curriculum broadens beyond imparting business disciplines and fundamentals, and flourishing soft skills within next generation professionals. The normal spell of an MBA in Canada universities runs from one to two years, depending upon the curriculum and structure of the program selected. Universities offer two types of MBA programs in Canada, namely, generalized and specialized. Generalized MBA also called as traditional MBA, expose students to management skills and principles and qualities required for managing within various aspects of a business. A traditional MBA is of two years of duration. Generalized MBA in Canada without work experience is possible.
Specialized MBA also referred as Executive MBA run for 1 year, providing applicants to accustom their skills and knowledge in a related industry or area of business. Executive MBA in Canada universities can be pursued only by working professionals to intensify their competency and thus are customized to fit their requirements.
- Each university has its own requirements for admission to study MBA in Canada. It is highly recommended that one should have completed a 4-year bachelor’s degree to seek admission to MBA in Canada for Indian students.
- Duly signed and attested academic transcripts are required from each institution you have studied from post secondary level to undergraduate level.
- GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS are required to qualify for admission to study MBA in Canada for international students. The average score in GMAT required by top MBA in Canada universities ranges from 500 to 600, while 80-90 on TOELF and 6.5 on IELTS are considered as average.
- Recommendation Letters are highly essential for enrolment in top MBA schools in Canada. Personal essay or Statement of purpose is another important thing required admission. This important document is essential for presenting you as a distinct characteristic and merchandising yourself to the business school applied.
Cost of MBA in Canada
MBA in Canada costs ranges from as low as CAD 10,000 per annum to as high as 40,000 per annum depending on the university and the chosen field of study. The average MBA in Canada fees is anywhere between CAD 12,000 – 15,000 per annum at most of the business schools in Canada.
Few popular specializations for MBA in Canada universities
- Business Administration & General Management
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- Health Care Administration
- Management of Information Systems
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Petroleum Management
- Real Estate Management
- Sports & Leisure Management
- Communications & Media Management
- Sales Management
- Human Resources Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Entrepreneurship & Venture Management
- Insurance & Risk Management
- International Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Retail Management