Davao Medical School Foundation
Davao Medical School Foundation in its short form DMSF is a small and relatively new Medical College started in 1976. The Medical school is located in Davao, largest city in Davao Region with a Population of around 15 lakhs. The Davao Region is to farthest southern part of Philippines and enjoys pretty good Tropical Whether.
Salient Features of DMSF.
- Davao Medical School Foundation offers Doctor of Medicine Program in English apart from Dentistry and Nursing.
- The Medical School is in located in the Mid of Davao city, Medium size city in Philippines.
- DMSF is small sized school with a student population of 300 in a 2.5 acers plot.
- DMSF is managed by listed Private company by name The Davao Medical School Foundation, Inc.
- DMSF has decent pass rate of 77 %.
- The Medicine Programs is approved by Medical Council of India and listed in WHO.
- DMSF Hospital is 100 bed Hospital in 4 floors provides for clinical rotation of 3rd and 4th year students.
- INSTITUTE OF GRADUATE STUDIES AND RESEARCH offers Masters Program in allied health fields like community health, health professions education etc.
- Institute of Primary Health Care at DMSF caters to the issues of community health and other primary heath issues.