Philippines offer one of the finest education systems in Asian Continent. Study in Philippines is one of the best options for international students to pursue education completely in English, at a relatively low cost and high quality.
Philippines was an American colony for nearly 50 years thus English language has become the official language in Philippines. All most all Universities in Philippines offer medical education in English medium. Universities in Philippines follow the US system of education.
Philippines is the 3rd largest English language speaking nation in the world. Study in Philippines offers comprehensive education and a multicultural study environment for international students. Philippines has the highest literacy rate of over 94%. Universities in Philippines are world renowned and offers globally recognized medical education.
Study in Philippines not just offer quality education, Colleges in Philippines provide lot of recreation facilities to international students. International students tend to enjoy their stay in Philippines during their education period.
Study in Philippines is one of the most affordable in the world compared with other countries offering quality medical education. Living expenditure in Philippines is also very reasonable for students. An International student can manage with around Rs.8,000-10,000 towards his living expenses if they are leading a normal life style.
Advantages of Study in Philippines
- Advance academic curriculum
- Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking nation in the world.
- Philippines has Asia’s Highest literacy rate of over 94%
- Universities in Philippines offer medical education at a very low fees
- Living expenses are very Economical
- Medical education offered by Colleges in Philippines is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO)
- Universities in Philippines prepare you for the MCI Screening test
- Colleges in Philippines also prepare you for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- Universities in Philippines are equipped with the well established infrastructure
- Excellent boarding and lodging provided by the universities
- Global exposure
- Geographically Philippines is located in the heart of Asia
- Study in Philippines is the career gateway to other developed countries like USA, Canada etc.